Effective as of 28.02.2019
Information We Collect
- Public Information. If you post or share information or content on or through the Services, such as in comments or forums, this information and any accompanying identifying information, will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, will be available publicly. We cannot prevent further use of this information once it is made public. By posting information or content any on or through the Services, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third-parties any such material for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial and promotional purposes without additional compensation or consent.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information, including, any personal information (i.e., information that identifies a specific person, such as full name or email address), as follows:
- To provide the Services to you and other users, including, without limitation, to provide you with information, support, products or services that you request from us.
- To communicate with you and others, for example, to provide you with information, about your account or other products or services and notify you about issues with or changes to the Services or our policies. You agree that Company or our agents may email, call or text you regarding your account or your transactions and that we may listen to and record phone conversations you have with us, for example, for training purposes or to evaluate the quality of our service.
- To market and promote the Services or our other third party promotions, products and services to you, including, jointly with third-party marketing partners and/or service providers.
- To allow you to share and collaborate on content.
- To display and target advertisements and content on the Services and on third-party services.
- In combination with information we obtain from other sources, including, without limitation, offline sources.
- To analyze and improve the Services and your user experience on the Services, including, personalization of the Services, and to develop new Services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, for billing and collection.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information or otherwise consent.
- To comply with laws such as to comply with a subpoena, regulations, court or administrative orders and/or to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
How We Share Your Information
- To allow service providers, agents and other third-parties to assist in providing and managing the Services.
- To provide information to our representatives, advisors, corporate affiliates and business partners, including without limitation to other companies so that they can market their products or services to you.
- With our third-party sponsors and marketing partners in connection with co-promotions or for their own use.
- For collaboration when you choose to use collaboration or sharing features of the Services.
- To provide advertising on the Services and third-party sites and services.
- In connection with a business transaction, for example, an acquisition, merger, sale of an asset or line of business, corporate reorganization or bankruptcy.
- For legal and law enforcement purposes, for example, in response to a court order, subpoena or law enforcement agency request, to prevent fraud or abuse of the Services or protect the safety of ourselves or others.
- When you have otherwise provided your consent to do so.
- For information that does not identity you as a specific person, we may use and share it with third-parties for any purpose.
Without limiting the foregoing, by providing your personal information on the Site, you agree that such act constitutes an inquiry and/or application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (16 CFR §310 et seq.), as amended from time to time (the “Rule”) and applicable state do-not-call regulations. As such, notwithstanding that your telephone number may be listed on the Federal Trade Commission’s Do-Not-Call List, and/or on applicable state do-not-call lists, we retain the right to contact you via telemarketing, including by means of a pre-recorded message and automated voice dialing, in accordance with the Rule and the applicable state do-not-call regulations. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Site constitutes your express written consent to receive telemarketing calls from third-party marketers, including by means of a pre-recorded message and automated voice dialing. Your consent will be effective regardless of whether the number you have provided: (a) is a home, business, or cell phone line; or (b) is or will be registered on any state or federal Do-Not-Call (DNC) list.
If you upload and/or store Customer Content, including, without limitation, your client information and communications, in the Services, such Customer Content will be subject to the additional terms and conditions and confidentiality obligations, set forth in your service agreement with us.
If you submit suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback (collectively, “Feedback”) in connection with the Services, Company will have the unrestricted right to use or act upon such Feedback and such Feedback will not be considered confidential.
- Marketing Communications. If you do not wish to receive any further marketing communications from us, you may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link or following the instructions included in the communication. Please note, however, that you cannot opt-out of certain administrative communications from us.
- Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Services that are California residents to opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, send an e-mail with the subject line “California Privacy Rights” to [email address] and include your full name, email and postal address. In addition, any California resident under the age of eighteen (18) who has publicly posted content or information on the Services can request removal by sending an email with subject line “California Content Removal” to [email address] and include your full name, email, postal address, a description of where the content or information is posted and a statement that you posted it. We will make good faith efforts to comply with such requests with respect to content or information posted on the Services. However, please be aware that there may be circumstances where we are unable to remove such content or where the law does not require or allow such removal even if requested.
- Tracking Technology. You may turn off part or all of our tracking software which has been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser. On mobile device, you may turn off part or all of mobile tracking through your mobile device settings. However, if you prevent the use of tracking software or tracking through your mobile device, it will be more difficult, and may be impossible, for you to use the Service or portions of the Services. Some of the Services also use Google Analytics. For more information about Google Analytics cookies visit: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. To opt-out of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Services you can download and install the Browser Plugin available via this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Do Not Track Signals. At this time, we do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals.
- Not Providing Personal Information. You may choose not to provide personal information to us. However, if you do not provide personal information, parts of the Services will not be available to you.
Accuracy and Updates to Personal Information
If you have a change to your personal information, you may contact us at [email address] to update such information. To the extent that you provide us with current information, we do our best to keep your information accurate and up-to-date. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in any active database as soon as practicable.
We use commercially reasonable security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information. It is your responsibility to keep your account information confidential. If you are using a shared computer, you should always log out before leaving the Services to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
Data Location and International Transfer and Processing
The Services are for a general audience and are not targeted to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.