Sunshine, long day, hot weather can only mean one thing: it’s time again for spring cleaning. We know that there is so much to be done, and that is the reason why we have created a list for you divided for each room. We have started with the living room, then a bedroom and bathroom. Now it’s time to give you a list of tips to get your kitchen tidy again.
Follow these spring cleaning recommendation and you can have a good result.
- Open windows for ventilation.
- Pick up all items from the floors and move them to the appropriate places.
- Starting with the highest point, like door frames and window frames, dust all furniture from the top down.
- Take everything out of your cabinets and closets, reorganize and refold. Wipe down the shelves and the insides with the microfiber cloth and an all-purpose cleaner.
- Wash cabinet doors and handles with a microfiber cloth and an all-purpose cleaner or enzyme cleaner.
- Wipe down appliances. We like a 50/50 vinegar to water solution or enzyme cleaner in the kitchen.
- Clean your oven and oven trays.
- Remove food from fridge and freezer and clean with a 50/50 vinegar to water solution. Return food to the fridge / freezer.
- Pull out fridge and stove and clean with an all-purpose cleaner or a 50/50 vinegar to water solution behind them. Return them to their places.
- Remove everything from the counter tops and clean them together with the backsplash with a 50/50 vinegar to water solution or with enzyme cleaner.
- Clean your dishwasher by running it empty with a bowl of vinegar or with a special dishwasher cleaner.
- Clean sink with vinegar or enzyme cleaner. Wipe down with a dry microfiber cloth.
Hoover and then mop the floor and clean grout (if applicable). Mop the floors with clean water and vinegar, an all-purpose cleaner or black household soap solution to get rid of any