Finally, it’s spring! For a lot of families, this period matches with a particular moment: spring cleaning! That’s why we decided to give you a list of things that should be done for each room if you want to have your home sparkling clean.
- Open windows for ventilation.
- Pick up all items from the floors and move them to the appropriate places.
- Starting with the highest point, like door frames and window frames, dust all furniture from the top down.
- Take everything out of your cabinets and closets, reorganize and refold. Wipe down the shelves and the insides with the microfiber cloth and an all-purpose cleaner.
- Scrub and clean your shower, tub and sink. Vinegar works wonders on taps and everything metal, whereas baking soda or any other bathroom scrub will remove scum and make your ceramic parts shine.
- Clean the inside of the toilet with baking soda and a brush, and the outside with hydrogen peroxide to disinfect.
- Clean windows and mirrors with the microfiber cloth and a 50/50 vinegar to water solution. Dry with a dry microfiber cloth.
- Hoover and then clean floor and grout. Use hydrogen peroxide for stubborn grout stains.